Please see attached information about a freelance Project Coordinator post for a project with the Bernie Grant Trust.

The deadline for applications is 10am, Monday 18 April and interviews are planned for 20 April 2011.

Please address any queries to [log in to unmask], not myself.

Elizabeth Pinel

Schools and Community Learning Manager

Bishopsgate Institute

230 Bishopsgate

London

EC2M 4QH

T          020 7392 9274

F          020 7392 9250

E          [log in to unmask]

W         www.bishopsgate.org.uk

Bishopsgate Institute: A Cultural Institute for London
Sign up to our
e-mail list to receive regular updates about our courses, library and cultural events

This message may contain privileged or confidential information and is
intended for the named addressee. If you have received this message in
error, please notify Bishopsgate Foundation & Institute by telephone on
020 7392 9200 (+44 20 7392 9200 from outside the U.K.). We reserve
the right to monitor emails in accordance with all relevant legislation and
we do not accept liability for any errors or viruses in this e-mail.