Hi all,

I'm sure everyone's noticed, but to add to the cheeriness of a sunny Friday afternoon, the DCMS has launched its review of cultural education, led by Darren Henley (MD of Classic FM - he led the music education review)

There's info about it on this page:
http://www.culture.gov.uk/consultations/8039.aspx

The direct link to the chance for us to give evidence of the impact of cultural evidence is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/culturaleducation

We have until the 20th May. Here's a chance for us to really showcase what the sector does and can do.

Neil
--
http://about.me/neildymondgreen