Hi Gemmers,

Sorry I always seem to be trying to dispose of random things to you lot!

I have been given a pile of Mother and Home Magazines from 1916-17, I think there is the complete set, but they are not in great condition.

If any museum would like them please let me know and I can pop them in a rather large parcel to you.

Thanks

Sally
Chertsey Museum