Dear expert, I'm trying to run supervised clustering using FAST tool. I have two images (two modalities) that I wont to segment into two clusters according the following values: VOI 1: 8.7 (for img1) 11.3 (for img2) VOI 2: 34.9 (for img1) 20.2 (for img2) I used the following commend: fast -n 2 -v -s intens.txt -S 2 -o Sup2C img1.nii.gz img2.nii.gz my intensity (text) file was: 8.7 34.9 11.3 20.2 However it seems like the "-s" comment is being ignored with identical results obtained when running the same commanded with and without the intensities file (i.e. with and without -s). What did I do wrong? How should I run this commend in order to take into account the a prior defined intensities file? Thanks Moran