Hello everybody!

I am carrying out a Fractional anisotropy analysis in GLM of 2 diferent groups, however i can't just carry out a two sample unpaired t-test because I have to include the gender covariate. I am looking in the gui:  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/feat5/detail.html but i am not sure wich model i have to apply in this environment. I thought at the beginning the analysis was as if i include a simple numerical covariable but now i think it is wrong. It should be as an ANOVA 2 factors 2 levels where factors are FactorA = disease 1, FactorB= disease 2, Level 1= male and Level 2=female?

Thank you,

Patricia.