  From: Yibao Wang
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 7:23 PM
  Subject: [FSL] About the Data of FDT could analysize

  Hi, I am a new comer to FDT.
  I have some MRI data, which is acquired by DSI and QBall,
  I want to do some probability tractography.
  I wonder whether FDT could analysize such Data,
  I should follow the same procedure as DTI data?
  Thanks

  --

  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Yibao Wang   M.D, Ph.D

  Department of Neurosurgery
  The Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University
  155 Nanjingbei Street ,Heping District, Shenyang ,P.R.China 110001
  Tell: 086-024-83283302(Dept.); 086-024-25115597(Home)
  Cell: 13940352894

  王义宝  教授、主任医师、博士生导师

  沈阳,中国医科大学附属第一医院神经外科,110001

  博客网址:http://blog.sina.com.cn/neurosurgeonwang