Thanks a lot everyone for the replies! It really helped.
Best,
Nagesh

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Bhavani shankara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Also

"Ctrl y " will work

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Nagesh Adluru <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Awesome! This works from a linux box:) Thanks a lot!
Best,
Nagesh

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Kirstie Whitaker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If you have a mouse with a middle button try pressing that instead of
ctrl+v. That works for me :)

Kx

--
*I'm riding to LA, again, again! (3rd time)*
Every dollar you donate not only pushes me along an incredible journey but

--
Dr. BHAVANI SHANKARA BAGEPALLY
MBBS, (PhD in Clinical Neuroscience) NIMHANS,