Hi - It is correct that the further you move away from the original grid positions the more interpolation smoothing you get. In 1D this is simple - the smoothing is 'greatest' halfway in between the gridpoints.

In general we don't recommend doing such cross-run motion correction anyway - we recommend within-run motion correction and then alignment across-run later - i.e. how FEAT normally does things.

Cheers.

On 13 Apr 2011, at 05:42, Andreas Bartsch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how does the frame you correct look like? I.e. could the reason be within-slice motion to start with?
> Cheers,
> Andreas

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)