Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] im Auftrag von Satrajit Ghosh [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. April 2011 06:05
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [FSL] mcflirt - interpolation question

hi all,

on a dataset with a fair amount of movement, we are using mcflirt to realign all images from 4 runs to the first image of the first run. we are noticing that larger differences in motion parameters are resulting in smoother "looking" images (when viewed with fslview). i couldn't figure out why that might be the case. from an interpolation perspective i don't think the amount of translation or rotation should change the smoothness of the image (especially in this rigid body case).

any clues or solutions would be much appreciated. we are using the default parameters for mcflirt (v 4.16), and using -reffile to point to the first image of the first run.

cheers,

satra