Hello,

we would like to run only the post-stats part of a melodic analysis, using a
set of already obtained ICs. Is it possible to run mixture modelling on this
maps indicating a Subjects design and Subjects contrast matrices? We have
tried already this option and it seems that melodic is concatenating
timeseries of all the subjects, we used this command:

melodic -i .filelist - -ICs=groupmelodic.ica/melodic_IC.nii.gz -
-mix=groupmelodic.ica/melodic_mix --Sdes=../design.mat --Scon=../design.con
--report -o outdir -a tica -v
When doing the standard procedure (putting Sdes inside Melodic GUI) we
realized that spatial maps of the components are slightly different between
analyses.

thank you

Eva