From:  "Frank, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Wed, 27 Apr 2011 18:39:53 -0400
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  [FILM-PHILOSOPHY] books on TV studies

with apologies for duplication

can anyone recommend some of the most distinguished/interesting/noteworthy
books published in the area of TV studies over the past decade or so [for a
cinema studies guy looking to expand horizons]

thanks in advance

mike
-- Film-Philosophy After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of
the message you are replying to To leave, send the message: leave
film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For technical help
email: [log in to unmask], not the list -- Film-Philosophy journal:
http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Film-Philosophy Conference (6-8 July 2011):
http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ Contact:

--
Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/