Sent: 06 April 2011 10:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Edexcel FS - C&G FS - which to go with next year?

We are using C&G this year for FS however the tutors are deciding whether to go with Edexcel next year.

If you are using Edexcel for FS have you found any admin nightmares or any benefits to Edexcel?

The ICT Entry Level tests seem a nightmare from reading the spec.  Do tutors hold their own tests within lesson time?  Do they change the context of the test and do they hold them in two separate sittings?

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Sarah-Jane Taylor
Examinations Officer
Carlisle College

Tel:  01228 822816

Email scanned for virus infection by Altman Technologies

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Carlisle College. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify Carlisle College on +441228 822703

* To save resources only print this email if it is absolutely necessary *

Carlisle College, Victoria Place, Carlisle. CA1 1HS

This email has been scanned for East Berkshire College by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email