Sent: 06 April 2011 11:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: EDI Functional Skills

We have asked for a date the paper version will be available and am expecting an answer today. Will let you know if I hear anything.

We definitely need luck!

Sent: 06 April 2011 11:26
To: [log in to unmask]

Same here!  EDI are meant to be producing a paper-based version of the ICT L1 and L2 sometime after Easter, so we are going to start using that.  At least the students will be able to use applications they are familiar with.

Good luck!

Samantha Vowles

Examinations Officer

(     Direct tel:  01823 366456
2      Fax:  01823 366306
*    E-mail: [log in to unmask]
:      Web Site: www.somerset.ac.uk
+  Somerset College of Arts & Technology, Wellington Road, Taunton, Somerset. TA1 5AX

P Think before you print - please consider