fyi.

  From: [log in to unmask]
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: 4/26/2011 8:36:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
  Subj: Women and Girls with Disabilities - Four New Papers are Now Available!

        April 26, 2011

        The Center for Women Policy Studies is delighted to announce the availability of the next four 2011 Barbara Faye Waxman Fiduccia Papers on Women and Girls with Disabilities on our website at www.centerwomenpolicy.org.  [DONATE NOW to support the Center]
          a..  The Role of Women with Disabilities in Community Based Inclusive Development
          By Abia Akram, Disabled People’s International of Pakistan and Asia Pacific Region; Liaison and Capacity Building Advisor, Handicap International

          b.. Collective Action and Emancipatory Aims:  Applying Principles of Feminist Practice in a Shelter for Domestic Violence Survivors with Disabilities
          By Alisha Ali, Randolph Mowry, and Kimberly Ho, New York University

          c.. Reproductive Health Justice for Women with Disabilities
          By Lisa Alvares, Heidi A. Case, Emily J. Kronenberger, Stephanie Ortoleva, Joanne Tosti-Vasey, NOW Foundation Disability Rights Advisory Committee

          d.. Right Now! – Women with Disabilities Build Peace Post-Conflict
          By Stephanie Ortoleva, Esq., Senior Human Rights Legal Advisor, BlueLaw International; Visiting Scholar, University of Hawaii (Spring 2012)

          Click http://tinyurl.com/3e4jbk3 to download all of the Papers in this series.
        We hope you will tell your colleagues and friends about these splendid Papers – and we look forward to hearing your thoughts by email to [log in to unmask]

        PLEASE contribute to the Center to enable us to continue our work by and for women and girls with disabilities – in the United States and globally [DONATE NOW]

        The Center’s Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) designation code is #11963

  Center for Women Policy Studies | 1776 Massachusetts Avenue, NW Suite 450 | Washington, DC 20036 | United States

  .