Dear all

FYI

Have a good Easter

Colin

Banner.JPG

Latest News from CHANGE!

Click the links below to find out more:

·        Free Accessible Information!  CHANGE Accessible Cancer Information now available for free from Macmillan.

·        Offer of the Month!  Buy ‘You & Your Little Child 1-5’ book with the accompanying Picture Bank for a combined price of £150  - that’s less than half price for both products!

·        CHANGE Twitter Account Launched! We are very excited about the launch of our brand new Twitter page, so feel free to visit and keep up with CHANGE’s news as it happens.

Don’t forget that you can connect with CHANGE on Facebook and LinkedIn too.

CHANGE

T: 0113 388 0011

F: 0113 388 0012
W:
www.changepeople.co.uk
E: [log in to unmask]

Facebook email icon

Unit 41, Shine, Harehills Road, Leeds, LS8 5HS

signature_logos_dec2010_200dpi

Download our free guide to producing easy read documents – How to Make Information Accessible

Important. This E-mail is intended for the above named person and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If this has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please inform the sender immediately.
E&OE

CHANGE is a Company Limited by Guarantee and a registered Charity.

Company Limited by Guarantee:  3468738

Registered Charity No:  1067579

Registered office: Unit 41, Shine, Harehills Road, Leeds, LS8 5HS