Dear All
Please find below details of the next meetings of the NADP/Skill networks in the north.

PLEASE NOTE: These meetings are open to anyone with a remit for working with disabled learners/SEN/additional learning support in educational settings. You do not have to be a member of NADP/Skill to attend.

NORTH WEST
Date:                     Thursday 26th May 2011               1 - 4pm
Venue:                 Manchester Metropolitan University, Room 3.06, Sandra Burslem Building, All Saints Building, All Saints Campus, Manchester, M15 6BH

Travel details:    http://www.mmu.ac.uk/travel/allsaints/
Campus Map:    http://www.mmu.ac.uk/travel/maps/mmu_maps_allsaints_aytoun.pdf

To book a place please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

NORTH EAST & YORKSHIRE
Date:                     Thursday 2nd June                            1- 4pm
Venue:                 Clear Links Support Ltd., Sheffield
Travel Details     http://www.clear-links.co.uk/find_us.aspx

To book a place please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

AGENDA - Tbc
*             Welcome and introductions
*             Update from NADP
*             Latest news/issues from funding bodies
*             Current issues identified by attendees
*             Problem-based learning groups - we have so far discussed

*         International students/students without funding

*         Complex support needs

*         Reasonable adjustments

*         Purchaser/provide models of support

*         Attendance issues

Mike Wray
Disability Manager
York St John University