From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kelsey Beninger
Sent: 25 April 2011 20:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: disabled staff in HE- studies or research?

Hello Everyone,
I am conducting MSc Research into experiences of disabled staff in UK Higher Education and was wondering if anyone knew of pany articular studies that have addressed this, anywhere? My research has come up with zero, although I am aware of the current work being done at DeMontfort Uni on this topic.

I would greatly appreciate any information possible. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Kelsey Beninger
MSc Health, Community & Development
Institute of Social Psychology
London School of Economics & Political Science

Disability Equality Research Network: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/dern <https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/dern>

1st UK Higher Education Disability Identity Conference, LSE
4 May 2011  | 10:30-21:00