Terry

There is a guide on the ICO website, apologies I don’t have the link hand that covers (personal /  professional personal data).  For your information, I had same and decided that management level (here it is business area managers who report to a senior manager) and above is in the public domain, more junior personnel – we just release job titles in the org structure not individual names (unless staff happy as they are mainly public facing).

Many thanks

Trish

Trish-louise Bailey

Audit & Assurance (Information Governance)

(IG covers:  Data Protection & Privacy, FOI, Information Security, Information Sharing & Confidentiality, Information & Records Management, Information Quality & Assurance)

Telford & Wrekin Council

Civic Offices

Coach Central

Telford

TF3 4HD

www.telford.gov.uk

em:   [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

tel:    01952 382537