Dear All

I am delighted to inform you that so far things have gone to plan regarding the Cycling England website material. New pages went live yesterday evening on the CILT UK website:

http://www.ciltuk.org.uk/pages/home

Click on the logo at the bottom of the Home Page to arrive at The Hub - Cycling Knowledge for Professionals. Our next task, and it is a significant one, is to transfer across the CE material; this is underway as I speak and will continue at a lick over the next couple of weeks.

Secondly, there is a link from the Department for Transport website back to this page:

http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/sustainable/cycling/cyclingengland

Regards

Richard Armitage