From: Richard W. Armitage <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:18
Subject: Re: CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY Digest - 29 Mar 2011 to 30 Mar 2011 (#2011-29)

Dear All

I am delighted to inform you that so far things have gone to plan regarding the
Cycling England website material. New pages went live yesterday evening on the
CILT UK website:

http://www.ciltuk.org.uk/pages/home

Click on the logo at the bottom of the Home Page to arrive at The Hub - Cycling
Knowledge for Professionals. Our next task, and it is a significant one, is to
transfer across the CE material; this is underway as I speak and will continue
at a lick over the next couple of weeks.

Secondly, there is a link from the Department for Transport website back to this
page:

http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/sustainable/cycling/cyclingengland

Regards

Richard Armitage