Hi Rachel,

I'd give Fietsersbond a call - their English is very good!  You might also like to speak with /email David Hembrow who is a very active blogger/campaigner based in the Netherlands.  Have you looked at: http://hembrow.blogspot.com/ and http://amsterdamize.com/ ?

It's a bit difficult to point you in the direction of sources you might have missed!  :-) but I'm happy to help you as and when I can.

I think you will find this of interest:  http://www.shelfari.com/groups/79586/members

Ian