Did anyone actually want this bread and circuses waste of public money ? On top of all the exisiting costs, the air quality ( as has been seen over this Easter break) is such that will be fined by the EU for holding the Olympics here. I do not accept that teh French "accidently " voted for us I have no doubt that they were shaking with laughter at the daft Rost Biffs. Who in reality will pay for the on-going clean up costs ?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/nov/12/toxic-waste-clean-up-olympic/print

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6069 (20110425) __________

http://www.eset.com