----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Peter Lehmann <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, 4 April, 2011 15:36:43
Subject: Japan support

Dear all,

my friend Chie, who shared my flat in the 1990s for 8 years and has her family in Tokyo, asked me to distribute this website, which is developed by her brother:
::::> http://www.japan-earthquake.jp

Please distribute the website and support the Japanese people in need.

Best wishes
Peter

-- Peter Lehmann
Zabel-Krüger-Damm 183
D-13469 Berlin
Tel.  +49 / (0)30 / 85 96 37 06 (Mo, Mi&  Fr, 10-16 Uhr)
[Mo, We&  Fr 10.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m. Central European time]
Fax +49 / (0)30 / 40 39 87 52
http://www.peter-lehmann.de/inter

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren und die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail sind nicht gestattet.

Confidentiality: This email may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.

This email was sent to: [log in to unmask]