Thanks Edward! Actually Areaimol works well for my problem.

But now I have a new issue looking for some advice. I want to randomly
generate some points in the unit cell and make a quick judgment whether it
is outside of the solvent mask or not. It seems that Areaimol doesn't help
at this point, and wonder whether some others tools in CCP4 can help to
make it.

Thanks again for your help!

Best Regards, Hailiang