Do you really want atomradius 20A?
Molecules separated by 40 A atomcenter to atomcenter will
be in contact, exclude solvent? Maybe you should tell us what you
are trying to do?

Using fft mode atommap to make a protein mask you could use a
low threshold when converting map to mask, which would expand the
atoms somewhat, but not to 20A.

The uppsala program mama lets you make a protein mask with
setting the atom radius. It has all kind of other neat tools
which may be useful for whatever you are trying to do.

  http://xray.bmc.uu.se/usf/mama_man.html

#Make a mask in ref cell, grid, etc:
setenv MASKSIZE  4573536
setenv MApSIZE  4573536
mama -b <<eof
new Cell     170.900   181.400   240.200    90.000    90.000    90.000
new Grid     168       168       240
new radius 2.0
new pdb m1 ref.pdb
smooth m1 10
smooth m1 10
smooth m1 10
island m1
fill m1
write m1 ref.msk
eof

I think the Uppsala mask format is different from the ccp4 one, but that it is easy
to convert.