Dear colleagues,
is there a program that, given ligand model coordinates and a ligand
library as input, will produce a list of deviations of bond angles and
distances from the library values? I am aware that partial statistics,
in the form of a list of outliers, are produced by refmac. So clearly,
at least the required subroutines must exist. What I envision is a
table with one line per defined bond distance/angle and the following
columns: bond distance/angle id, absolute deviation from library
value, deviation from library value in sigma units.
Many thanks in advance,
Wolfram Tempel