Nigel

Looks interesting - could you possibly send me a pdf. And is there a contact website. email or real address for the mag?

best wishes

Peter Philpott

From: Nigel Wood <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, 12 April, 2011 14:17:30
Subject: Sunfish, issue 4

Hi,

I've just joined this list and thought people on it might be interested to know that issue 4 of Sunfish, a magazine I edit, is now out - featuring new work by Ken Edwards, rob mclennan, James Davies, Steven Waling, Antony Rowland, Mark Cobley and Gareth Twose.

The mag is 44 pages, A4, perfect bound and costs £4 (+ £1 p&p in the UK). The easiest way to order is via PayPal (send to [log in to unmask]) - I'll send copies out immediately upon receipt of payment.

Sunfish is also available free as a PDF to anyone that wants it - just email me and I'll send it to you.

Regards,

Nigel