Designs on eLearning 2011
26th to 30th September

The 7th annual Designs on E-learning 2011 International conference will be held at Aalto University in Helsinki. Finland. Its focus will be on exploring future learning spaces, and we will be looking at this from four different perspectives. These are outlined in the call for papers.

The conference will have a different format than usual, because we want the form of the conference itself to be an experiment in e-learning. Papers selected by the Review committee will be submitted in June and discussed online for two months before the conference. The conference will then be freed of the need for people to stand up and read what they have written, and will instead be much more action-oriented.

Abstracts for consideration for the conference can be submitted on the DeL website. The deadline for submission of abstracts is Friday May 27 2011.

Full information about the conference can be found on the Conference Helsinki website