Dear All

I have been trying to track down information on the Manpower Services Commission, particularly information on specific projects that they carried out.  I have already searched through the documents held in the National Archives of Scotland but these consist mainly of memos of a general nature and are not specific enough for my purposes.  I know this may well be a long shot, but does anyone know if there is information archived anywhere on specific projects that they carried out?  I am looking for details of a car park/picnic site in the Falkirk area, Scotland that I know they were responsible for constructing.

Any help anyone can provide is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Robbie Pattie
Trainee Solicitor
For Morton Fraser LLP
Direct Dial: +44 (0) 131 247 1132
Fax: +44 (0) 131 247 1007
www.morton-fraser.com

Morton Fraser LLP is a multi award winning legal firm with awards across the corporate, litigation, real estate and private client divisions - click here for a full list of our awards.

Morton Fraser LLP is a limited liability partnership.
Registered in Scotland NO SO300472.
Registered Office: Quartermile Two, 2 Lister Square, Edinburgh, EH3 9GL

***** Email confidentiality notice *****
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.