*        http://www.anthropologymatters.com            *
* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.                *

Dear all,

Just a quick reminder that the final day for submitting a paper for the
panel below is *tomorrow, the 29th of April*. We are seeking contributions
for our panel at the ASA in Lampeter this year -  at University of Wales,
Trinity Saint David, 13th-16th Sept 2011). Details follow below.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with Rachel ( [log in to unmask]) or
myself with any queries or clarifications.

                     *    *    *    *    *

*"By leaves we live": the vital politics and poetics of the tree*

Inspired by the idea that "by leaves we live" (Patrick Geddes) and by
art, poetry, philosophy, forestry and political activism, we invite
creative responses that consider the vital poetics and politics of the
tree and it's social forms and associations, from a variety of
approaches and contexts.

                          *    *    *

Panel info, including long abstract:
http://www.nomadit.co.uk/asa/asa2011/panels.php5?PanelID=938

 <http://www.nomadit.co.uk/asa/asa2011/panels.php5?PanelID=938>Guidelines
for proposing a paper:
http://www.theasa.org/conferences/asa11/callforpapers.shtml

For general information about the conference theme, see here:
http://www.theasa.org/conferences/asa11/theme.shtml

--
Dr. Rachel Joy Harkness
Mellon Sawyer Postdoctoral Fellow