Dear Allstat,

Do you crave to do more than just marketing effectiveness measurement?

Fancy a stint in one of the leading consulting companies looking to grow its media and marketing analytics services?

Offering sophisticated analytics this particular company is paving the way for more advanced analytics within the marketing decisions arena. Leading the way with the most energetic econometricians who are happy to go beyond the boundaries of normal analysis to help clients answer more complex business questions than merely “how effective is my media”

Offering marketing analytics services which include:
•	Optimisation
•	Segmentation
•	Pricing
•	Customer Analytics
•	Decisioning Systems
•	Campaign Management

So if you want to be involved in complex decision making and go beyond the confines of questions this could be the role for you.

The role is to:

•	Provide effective data analysis
•	Build detailed and robust econometric / statistical models
•	Analyse real business problems
•	Provide flawless consultancy services directly to clients
•	Perform in-depth technical / econometric analysis such as time series regression and ROI analysis
•	Refine process to increase the efficiency of the systems
•	Optimise media schedules
•	Present results to the clients
•	Be an active member of the Research and Development activities, which aims to forge ahead in developing new analytical solutions and techniques

The key is to act fast for this one - call direct for an immediate conversation or send your CV to be considered for the short list.

Are you a Statistician, Analyst, Econometrician, Quantitative Analyst? Haven't found what you are looking for? If you are looking for a statistical role within the analysis market then give us a call or visit our website. We have a variety of jobs available for Statisticians or Econometricians. Try visiting us at www.corporate-recruiter.co.uk

Location: London

Salary: Negotiable up to 40K depending upon qualification, skills and experience

To apply or for more information:

Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask] Please quote ref: AS/1717/SC in the subject line

Kind regards

Angela Smythe

Corporate Recruiter
020 7861 9987