We're looking for a very bright person with a good mathematical,
statistical and programming background to work on with some of the
world's leading scientists, economists, regulators and financial
practitioners to develop new approaches to systemic risk in financial
systems. Our work has been featured in the FT and Nature and as we
enhance our basic scientific insights we need another full-time team
member who can develop and run substantial simulations (we use Matlab
and Fortran), as well as help develop the thinking and analysis.

Applicants must have a good degree from a world-class university,
outstanding programming and analytic skills and very high ethical
standards. They must be able to live and work in London and travel
either to the US or China or both. Ability to work in the US or China in
the future would be an advantage. Salary and bonus will be above
academic levels but below typical banks and hedge funds because the work
is much more interesting: working with Nobel/Crafoord Prize winners,
publishing in high-impact journals, and making the global financial
system safer and more efficient.

Send your CV with a covering email to [log in to unmask]

Sciteb Ltd. One Heddon Street, London W1B 4BD 020-7381-1481 (Co No
2255620 England)
One Mifflin Place, Suite 400, Harvard Sq, Cambridge, MA 02138 (617)
576-5756

This email has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet Mail Scanner,