Dear Allstat,

I am always looking for great MSc and PhD graduates who are looking for a career in Quantitative Finance with my clients across inside and outside of London.  If you are interested in the Financial sector and have the following skills, please send your CV across to me as soon as possible!!

Skills Required:

 *   PhD or Equivalent Experience in Maths, Stats, Economics, OR, Physics or any Quantitative subject,
 *   Experience of Object Oriented Programming (the more the better), C++ or C# preferred,
 *   An interest in Financial markets and the Maths/Stats used, e.g. Time-Series, Stochastic Processes, etc.

If you are interested in a career in finance and a big money salary, get your CV across to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information.

Regards

Jason Howlin

Redrock Consulting Ltd

T: +44(0) 117 970 7904
M: +44(0) 7811 538 424

This communication (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only.
It may contain information that is privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.

SIGNOFF allstat