Dear all

I am e-mailing you to inform you that bookings for the NASMA Annual Professional Development Event 2011 are now open.

This event is so much more than a conference and you will find sessions covering topics such as:-

·         HEBSS

·         US Federal Student Loans

·         Supporting students financially through periods of intercalation and suspension

·         Welfare reforms

·         Previous study regulations

Plus many more.

For full information including trainer profiles and session descriptions click on the link below.

http://www.nasma.org.uk/conference.php

The event will take place in Hilton Hotel Liverpool from Monday 27th June to Wednesday 29th June.

Due to the huge changes currently taking place in the sector we expect this year to be our busiest event ever.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or the NASMA office if you need any further information.

Regards

Lynne

Lynne Condell

NASMA Chairperson