Please try AssayFinder:
http://www.assayfinder.com/

It currently shows 9 laboratories offering cotinine assays.

Jonathan

On 12 Apr 2011, at 11:20, Walker Patrick wrote:

Dear Mailbase,

We've had a call from one of our GPs asking for urine nicotine which has been requested by a life insurance company to determine whether their patient smokes. Does anyone know of any labs that offer this test?

Kindest regards

Patrick

Patrick Walker

Trainee Clinical Scientist

St. Thomas' Hospital

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/