  From: Daniel Gibson
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 11:53 PM
  Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] History Dissertation

  Greetings to everyone, My name is Daniel and this is my first post. Currently I am undertaking a History undergraduate degree, and for my dissertation I am researching, The Victorian Occult Revival, or Occult groups in Britain in the the late 19th early 20th Century, at this point I have a good list of articles, books and libraries etc, that will help my research but I thought I would ask for some guidance from this forum. If it will be helpful, I can post a list of the journals and books that I have already gathered for my research, otherwise I was hoping some kind souls on here could add some of their extensive wisdom to my list in the form of books, journal articles, private collections that I should seek out. As it is a History undergrad degree articles that are written by historians are greater suited to my needs, however I am open to all avenues of research, I thank you in advance, Daniel.