On 18 April 2011 11:16, Alan Montague <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good title!
I thought the next in line to the throne must have sprained his ankle.

....and all I could think of was Willies and Erectile Dysfunction!

Jel

Alan

--- On Mon, 18/4/11, Rowley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Rowley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Wills in the EDDate: Monday, 18 April, 2011, 15:15

What is it about this process that requires you or any doctor at all? I
would have thought a yellow pages thrust into his hands to find a solicitor
is what he needs.

We have this peculiar idea that once someone has crossed our threshold we
have suddenly become responsible for all aspects of their lives, however
incompetently we may do it. Would you expect a solicitor to try to intubate
someone who has collapsed in his office? No, he'd call for professional
help. Don't be afraid to do likewise.