Dear Byeong,

the segmentation in SPM8 or VBM8 is estimated on the native image and internally the prior maps or templates are spatially normalized to the native image. Finally the inverse normalization parameters of the template are applied to the images in native space.

Regards,

Christian

Christian Gaser, Ph.D.
Departments of Psychiatry and Neurology
Friedrich-Schiller-University of Jena
Jahnstrasse 3, D-07743 Jena, Germany
Tel: ++49-3641-934752	Fax:   ++49-3641-934755
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://dbm.neuro.uni-jena.de