(I repeat the message in case it wasn't read for having appeared on the last day of March)

Dear members of of FSL,

I am new using FSL (But not new using other neuro-imaging tools). I have been receiving strange results from the execution of fslmatsh function in order to do a gaussian filtering (Smoothing).

I run this command: fslmaths ./rvol1.nii -kernel gauss 2.547965 -fmean ./out.tvol1.nii.gz

The results, as you can see, have erased the data in the border of the image.

The original data and the results can be downloaded from megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S57LCLYV

Can you tell why is this happening and if this is a bug?

Thanks and best regards,

Fidel.