This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. --------------- Social media

Forward from a colleague:

Hi Jennifer,

I have been using social media (particularly Facebook and Twitter) for over a year now and I have been giving talks on create a social media strategy etc for museum departments.  I would be happy to help.

Please contact me and I’ll happily talk to you about what you can do etc.

Thanks!

Shona Carnall

Education Officer
Hartlepool Cultural Services
Sir William Gray House
Clarence Road
TS24 8BT
Email. [log in to unmask]

Phone: 01429 284348
Find us on Twitter: YuffyMOH

Charlotte Taylor

Collections Access Officer

Cultural Services

Sir William Gray House

Clarence Road

Hartlepool

TS24 8BT

Direct Dial: 01429 523439

www.destinationhartlepool.gov.uk

working days - Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays