This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

I am getting in touch as Havering Museum declined an offer of a Metcalfe potato peeler (please see attached) however I said I would ask around to see if any other museum would be interested.  The peeler was used in a children's centre in Collier Row, in the London Borough of Havering.  It is about four feet in height by one foot wide.  It was made in Blaenau Ffestiniog North Wales.  It is probably fifty years old.  If anyone is interested please contact me so I can put you in touch with the owner.

Yours sincerely

Elizabeth Neathey AMA+
Curator

Havering Museum
The Brewery Gate
19 - 21 High Street
Romford
RM1 1JU
Tel: 08452 707 737
Mobile: 07983 382 128
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.haveringmuseum.org.uk

Havering Museum is open Wednesdays to Fridays,12noon to 5pm and Saturdays 11am to 5pm. Admission charge applies.  Please see our website for more details.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Havering Museum Limited, are confidential, may be subject to legal privilege and are intended only for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above. Any unauthorised use, retention, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. WARNING: It is your responsibility to take all necessary steps to ensure this e-mail and any attachments to it are free from viruses.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG.
To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST