  _____

De : Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part de Albína Hulda Pálsdóttir
Envoyé : jeudi 24 mars 2011 11:38
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : [ZOOARCH] Identifing horns

Dear Zooarch members

I am interested in any material that helps with the identification of horns
of species found in Europe, information about sexing, aging and measurements
would also be appreciated. Articles about horn artifacts also welcome,
especially more complete items and drinking horns. I would also like any
literature on horn cores of species found in Europe.

Kind regards,

Albína