Hi,

Sorry, being new for the list, I was not aware. However, I can't check the photos on the page you provided, seem that I have no access... (Sign In to Zooarchaeology. Membership is by invitation only. If you have an invitation, click the link in the email to join.) Can somebody help me in getting an 'invitation'?

I don't have access to Otto 1981, just providing an opinion based on my own collection, and there it fits to female Sparrowhawks.

Yes, indeed Sooty Falcons are breeding in a few coastal Islands and Abu Dhabi used to have a few pairs (currently proven breeding only on Hawar of Bahrein). Still, I would list unlikely. From where are the bones? A coastal site or inland?

Regards,

Attila