Dear George,
I can make a copy of this given enough time, but hopefully someone else can come up with the goods before that. In the meantime, I do have a scan of her article from Glasnik SAD in 1993 - more or less the same
data, but in Serbian with more discussion. Let me know if you'd like a copy of that.
Best,
David