Thank you Edward!
I have to think about the structure of the book too, because it will not be only an illustrated “The Old Man and the Sea”. It will be an artist’s ebook. Now I am thinking on select a Brazilian book to put together and create a new story, maybe “O Barco a Seco” by Rubens Figueiredo.

Warmly,
Regina

From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Edward Picot
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 3:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [WDL] Starting a new artist's book and using iPAD art.

I like these images, Regina!

- Edward

On 30/03/2011 23:28, Regina Pinto wrote:
Hello,

iPAD art – I am starting a new artist’s ebook based on “The Old Man and the Sea” by Ernest Hemingway. I am using my iPAD  to this. See the images I am getting at: http://pintor.tumblr.com .

All the best,
Regina Pinto
********** * To alter your subscription settings on this list, log on to Subscriber's Corner at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/writing-and-the-digital-life.html * To unsubscribe from the list, email [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and the following text in the body of the message: SIGNOFF WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE