Julie

I would, in principle, be opposed to the final bullet , though I’m not sure if I know exactly what you mean. Web-PA is a peer mark moderating system – i.e. a system where peers moderate team marks allocated by a tutor. The last bullet suggests a move away from this. I personally don’t find the need for the other bullets except, perhaps the 8th – although there is already a generalised preview that pretty well covers this function.

Peter

From: WebPA Project [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Voce, Julie K
Sent: 07 March 2011 14:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Developing WebPA

Dear All,

We have been piloting WebPA with a small group of users and would like to start expanding our use from the coming academic year. Our users have identified some areas they would like developed (see below) and we wondered whether anyone has already implemented or is in the process of implementing any of these requests. Also, we would submit our code back to the WebPA team for inclusion in the main release so it would be useful to know if there anything in our list that people definitely want or do not want?

We are planning on doing the development work over the Summer, so it would be useful to know what others are doing in terms development and when the next release of WebPA is due. Following up on Neil’s email about meetings, it would be useful to discuss developing WebPA at a SIG meeting, preferably in the next couple of months, and we’d be happy to host a meeting here at Imperial College London.

Best wishes,

Julie

Requested developments:

Julie Voce