Dear all
This is just a quick note to say that, after just over 7 years, I shall be leaving the V&A this Friday and this e-mail will no longer be valid.
I'm moving across the pond to the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Massachusetts, where I shall be Chief of Education and Interpretation. My new contact address is [log in to unmask]
Best wishes
Juliette

Juliette Fritsch
Head of Gallery Interpretation, Evaluation and Residencies
Victoria and Albert Museum
Cromwell Road
South Kensington
London
SW7 2RL
Tel: 020 7942 2805
Fax: 020 7942 2193

The Cult of Beauty: The Aesthetic Movement 1860-1900
2 April - 17 July 2011 at V&A South Kensington
Sponsored by Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Book now on www.vam.ac.uk/cultofbeauty

Food Glorious Food
29 January - 25 April 2011 at V&A Museum of Childhood
Admission free

Keep in touch - sign up for our regular e-newsletters at www.vam.ac.uk/signup