From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of EAE
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 4:14 PM
To: COMSt Mailing list
Subject: [COMSt] Comparative Oriental Manuscript Studies Newsletter 1, 2011

Dear colleagues,

I am most pleased to welcome you to the first issue of the Comparative Oriental Manuscript Studies Newsletter (ISSN 2078-3841).

From now on, the Newsletter will be appearing in regular installments: the editors are hoping that with your help the second issue can be finalized and published this fall, making it a semi-annual publication. Do feel free to send us your contributions.

Please help us in disseminating the Newsletter by informing your institution/library of its appearance, and let us know if you or your institution would like to have a printed copy of the issue.

With my very best regards, and wishing you all an enjoyable read,

Evgenia Sokolinskaia (Coordinator COMSt)
Hiob Ludolf Centre for Ethiopian Studies
Universität Hamburg
Alsterterrasse 1
20354 Hamburg
Tel./Fax +49-40-42838-7777/-3330