This is a particularly important point; we had a glExec/ARGUS test
system at Oxford for quite a while before someone from ATLAS actually
tested it, at which point we realised that it was configured wrong.

It's all very well digging into the history of how long glExec has
been talked about, but the amount of time between a major VO actually
showing any interest in it and then demanding it's wide deployment is
much, much shorter, and much more relevant.

Ewan