Hi Sam/All

The PMB discussed the topic yesterday and the clarification is: GridPP expects sites to install glexec but it is not mandatory. Any site that is not able to (or simply will not) install glexec will, due to the nature of the agreed job submission frameworks, find that it is disadvantaged compared to sites that support glexec. This is simply a fact and not a choice on the part of GridPP.

We need to create a list of sites that will not have glexec so that  we can review the work they will receive from the experiments and also check that we can meet experiment capacity pledges.

Jeremy